Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ole Dammegard : Coup d'etat in Slowmotion, JFK, John Lennon Princess Di Assassinations

The Opperman Report
Freedomslips.com Studio A
11:00 AM PST 2:00 EST
12/12/2013 Show Description:

 Ole Dammegard 

 Light On Conspiracy


Dear Friends, my name is Ole Dammegård, I'm a prize winning author, investigator, former journalist, etc. For more than 20 years I have worked hard on exposing some of the biggest conspiracies around the globe, something that has turned out to be a very dangerous task.

I humbly believe that I've now managed to more or less solve the assassination of the Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme, one of the world's greatest murder mysteries, combining the extensive research done by myself and other heavy weight private researchers like Lars Borgnäs, Sven Anér, Anders Jallai, Gunnar Wall, Anders Leopold, Henry Söderström, and Fritz G. Peterson among others. The result is my book 'Coup d'etat in Slowmotion (Statskupp i Slowmotion), available here in both English and Swedish.

This extensive investigation has also revealed incredible links between big political 'events' like the killing of JFK, John Lennon, Robert Kennedy, Che Guevara, Salvador Allende, and Pablo Neruda as well as the cold-blooded sinking of m/s Estonia, taking almost 1000 innocent lives.

I have made many international radio interviews on stations like Red Ice Creations, Project Camelot, Veritas, Global Peace Radio, and Super Woo Radio which has caused a tidal wave of international interest (more than 60 000 hits from 95 countries on this site) and shows that there is a great awakening going on.

It is important to point out that I'm not here to spread fear. My goal is to prevent the Global Elite from turning this beautiful world into a controlled and horrible place and I am totally dedicated to revealing their agenda, including False Flag-operations all over the world.

Join me on Facebook
We all deserve so much better.
It's time to stop the madness and
wake up the world with love.




No comments:

Post a Comment