Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Writer With No Hands : Pearse Redmond







The first authoritative investigation into allegations that a
Hollywood screenwriter fell victim to a lethal kidnap operation by the
CIA.



“I had an unseen file... an autopsy report for a Hollywood screenwriter that alleged murder.

I
was a long-term unemployed PhD graduate and failed comedian, living in a
flooded house with two small children and my ex-wife.

So it
seemed rational to find conclusive proof that this man had been murdered
in a staged road accident by hit-men from the US government.

I left my home in rural England with a cameraman in tow to retrace the screenwriter’s final moments in California.

If
this death was really an assassination, I was in increasing danger. But
if it was just a stupid accident … God… don’t let it be that."

Set
against a political backdrop marked by war, sex and blackmail, The
Writer with No Hands unveils the never-told true story of Hollywood’s
forgotten rebel, Gary Devore, and Dr. Alford's search for the brutal
truth in a world where everyone lies for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment