Friday, August 1, 2014

Please welcome our newest sponsor "New World Mexican Women "

I am happy to announce a new Opperman Report sponsor - a group of village women in Mexico,

…in fact. they are from a small town in southern Mexico, in the mountainous state of Guerrero. 

These women have loved ones in the United States living and working as illegal migrants

and this is a situation that is very common, since according to official numbers of the state government,

 of the 
3 388 768 Guerrerenses, more than 800,000 are currently in the United States. 
Many of these women have grandparents and great-grandparents who worked as migrant laborers in the United States,
going back at least to the nineteen-fifties.    They tell me that just about every brave and strong boy goes to the United States
and that men accept the deadly risks of border-crossing, in hopes of getting a job that pays something like good money. 
These are authentic letters written to the loved ones of these women in the United States
and these letters speak for themselves;
you can read them and judge for yourself
what is the situation.

(excerpts from letters)

http://handcrafted-ethnic-jewelry.com/new-world-mexican-women/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/Artesana-Mexicana-07.jpg

“Dear Roberto, how I miss you. you said you were only going to Arizona to get money for our house, but now you have been away and did not come back when your sister got married. Dont you love me? You told me you love me. You love me. I know you love me, and our life together…”

http://handcrafted-ethnic-jewelry.com/new-world-mexican-women/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/Artesana-Mexicana-08.jpg

“Dear Ruben please come home the children have not seen you in three years and little Beto is a young man and Lupita asks about her papa. I know we agreed you should try your fortune in the United States, but I didnt know it would be so lonely and that you would be gone for such a long time, please return to us…”

http://www.lulu.com/content/6240940

Dont you love me? You told me you love me.
You love me. I know you love me,
and our life together…


The self-publication of this book was accomplished with lulu.com;
however, there has not been before now, such a good opportunity
to make people aware of these authentic documents, testimony
to a compelling human dimension of the Mexican illegal immigration issue
 – that is the women and children of the workers, who are at home waiting for their loved ones return.
You Can Order the New World Mexican Women Book Here only 19.44 usdollar$.
http://revolucion-mexicana.mx/wetback-world/ Wetback World Blog
You can also get there from here; it is the Blog we made for the book.
Thank you for your respectful attention.  Yes we want our men to return;
yet, they are trespassing, yet there is NO reason to imprison them or hit them,
… just send them home to their families, the ones who love them and miss them.
If they want to stay in the United States,
that is fine < that is their free choice…
but they are starting to take a big chance on us,
if they think we are going to be waiting forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment